1. Are you hiring? If so, for what positions?
A: We're not actively hiring, but we are always accepting applications. If you are interested, please use this employment application form. Once you have filled it out, please submit that and a cover letter to our executive director Alynne Starks at email@example.com or mail to P.O. Box 1970 Dubois, WY 82513. Please specify if you would be interested in guest services staff, mechanics, janitorial staff, etc.
2. I have a military vehicle I am interested in selling. Who do I contact?
A: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. I am interested in volunteering at the museum. What do I need to do to become a volunteer?
A: Great! Volunteer opportunities will include guest services, guiding tours, helping with special events, helping implement educational programs, etc. Please use this volunteer application form. You may email this to: email@example.com or mail to: P.O. Box 1970 Dubois, WY 82513
4. I cannot commit to volunteering regularly but would like to volunteer at special events or as needed. Is this possible?
A: Absolutely. We will be looking for volunteers to help at our grand opening celebration as well as many other events down the road. For the grand opening celebration, we will be looking for volunteers to direct parking, usher handicap and VIP guests to their seats, help with trash management, etc. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. I have some artifacts I am interested in donating to the museum. Who do I contact?
A: Please contact our curator Douglas Cubbison at email@example.com. From there, he can gather more details about your item(s) and discuss the possible addition to our collection.
6. Do you have meeting rooms? If so, how do I go about booking a meeting room?
A: Yes. We have two meeting rooms. Our large meeting room has a maximum capacity of 77 guests. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for booking information.
7. I am hosting a group for an event and would like to bring the group by for a tour. Is this possible?
A: We are accepting private tours on a case-by-case basis. Tours will be conducted with social distancing guidelines in place. Please complete our tour request form with details of your tour request. Our director will get back to you.
8. Are you accepting large tour bus groups or school groups?
A: Awesome! Education is part of our mission! We provide school group tours on a case by case basis. Please complete our tour request form with details of your tour request.
9. Are you open yet?
A: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. 7 days a week until October 19. Beginning October 19: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday. Closed Monday and Tuesday. Required COVID-19 Policies will be in place. Purchase tickets by clicking here.
10. Are you offering guided tours? How much do they cost?
A: We are offering daily guided tours at 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Thursday through Sunday, and 1:30 p.m. Monday through Wednesday until further notice. Before visiting us, please check out our Facebook page to confirm there have not been any changes to the tour times that day. The cost of a tour is included with the cost of admission.
11. COVID response document
12. Do you offer group rates?
A: Yes! Please email or call us to find out more information on group rates.
13. Is the Museum ADA compliant? What assistance is available for guests?
A: The museum has electric scooters and Rollator-style walkers available for our guests who need assistance. In addition, the entire facility is ADA-compliant with ramps and accessible facilities.
14. Do you offer Annual Memberships?
A: Yes! We offer individual annual memberships for $55 and dual memberships for $80. The purchase of a membership includes 10% off in the gift shop, unlimited admission for the year, 2 free adult guest passes, 2 free youth guest passes, and invitations to special events.