1. Are you hiring? If so, for what positions?
A: Our team will be expanding prior to our grand opening event. If you are interested, please use this employment application form. Once you have filled it out, please submit that and a cover letter to our executive director Alynne Starks at: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to P.O. Box 1970 Dubois, WY 82513. We will be hiring guest services staff, mechanics, janitorial staff, etc.
2. I have a military vehicle I am interested in selling. Who do I contact?
A: Please contact email@example.com.
3. I am interested in volunteering at the museum. What do I need to do to become a volunteer?
A: Great! We will be looking to add volunteers to our museum team prior to our grand opening. Volunteer opportunities will include guest services, guiding tours, helping with special events, helping implement educational programs, etc. Please use this volunteer application form. You may email this to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: P.O. Box 1970 Dubois, WY 82513
4. I cannot commit to volunteering regularly but would like to volunteer at special events or as needed. Is this possible?
A: Absolutely. We will be looking for volunteers to help at our grand opening celebration as well as many other events down the road. For the grand opening celebration, we will be looking for volunteers to direct parking, usher handicap and VIP guests to their seats, help with trash management, etc. Contact us at email@example.com.
5. I have some artifacts I am interested in donating to the museum. Who do I contact?
A: Please contact our curator Douglas Cubbison at firstname.lastname@example.org. From there, he can gather more details about your item(s) and discuss the possible addition to our collection.
6. Do you have meeting rooms? If so, how do I go about booking a meeting room?
A: Yes. We have two meeting rooms. Our large meeting room has a maximum capacity of 77 guests. Please email email@example.com for booking information.
7. I am hosting a group for an event and would like to bring the group by for a tour. Is this possible?
A: We are still under construction and accepting private tours on a case-by-case basis. Tours will be conducted with social distancing guidelines in place. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking for a possible tour. Our director will get back to you.
8. Are you accepting large tour bus groups or school groups?
A: Awesome! Education is part of our mission! We hope to provide school group tours on a case by case basis. Please check back here often, or email email@example.com with details and available dates.
9. Are you open yet?
10. COVID response document