1. Are you hiring? If so, for what positions?
A: We are currently accepting applications for full and part-time Tour Guides as well as seasonal full and part-time Guest Services Representatives. If you are interested, submit a resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to P.O. Box 1970 Dubois, WY 82513.
2. I have a military vehicle I am interested in selling. Who do I contact?
A: Please fill out this form: Donate an Artifact. From there, we can gather more details about your vehicle(s) and discuss the possible addition to our collection.
3. What can I find information about dining and lodging around the museum?
A: Please check out the Dubois, Wyoming Chamber of Commerce Annual Business and Visitors Guide
4. I would like to volunteer at special events. Is this possible?
A: Absolutely. We will be looking for volunteers to help at our grand opening celebration as well as many other events down the road. For the grand opening celebration, we will be looking for volunteers to direct parking, usher handicap and VIP guests to their seats, help with trash management, etc. Contact us at email@example.com.
5. How much time does it take to visit the museum?
A: Anywhere from 2 hours to 2 days, depending on your interest level! Admission tickets are valid for two consecutive days.
6. I have some artifacts I am interested in donating to the museum. Who do I contact?
A: Please fill out this form: Donate an Artifact. From there, we can gather more details about your item(s) and discuss the possible addition to our collection.
7. Do you have meeting rooms? If so, how do I go about booking a meeting room?
A: Yes. We have two meeting rooms. Our large meeting room has a maximum capacity of 77 guests. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for booking information.
8. I am hosting a group for an event and would like to bring the group by for a tour. Is this possible?
A: We are accepting private tours on a case-by-case basis. Tours will be conducted with social distancing guidelines in place. Please complete our tour request form with details of your tour request. Our director will get back to you.
9. Are you accepting large tour bus groups or school groups?
A: Awesome! Education is part of our mission! We provide school group tours on a case by case basis. Please complete our tour request form with details of your tour request.
10. What are Museum hours?
A: We are open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. every day through Oct. 3. Beginning Oct. 4, the Museum will change to off-season hours and will be open Wednesday through Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., and closed Mondays and Tuesdays. Required COVID-19 Policies will be in place. Purchase tickets by clicking here.
11. Are you offering guided tours? How much do they cost?
A: We offer morning and afternoon guided tours. Before visiting us, please check out our Facebook page to confirm the tour times for the day. The cost of a tour is included with the cost of admission.
12. COVID response document
13. Do you offer group rates?
A: Yes! Please email or call us to find out more information on group rates.
14. Is the Museum ADA compliant? What assistance is available for guests?
A: The museum has electric scooters and Rollator-style walkers available for our guests who need assistance. In addition, the entire facility is ADA-compliant with ramps and accessible facilities.
15. Do you offer Annual Memberships?
A: Yes! We offer individual annual memberships for $55 and dual memberships for $80. The purchase of a membership includes 10% off in the gift shop, unlimited admission for the year, 2 free adult guest passes, 2 free youth guest passes, and invitations to special events.