1. Are you hiring? If so, for what positions?
A: We are currently accepting applications for full and part-time Tour Guides as well as seasonal full and part-time Guest Services Representatives. Also, we are looking for a Food and Beverage Manager. If you are interested, submit a resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to P.O. Box 1970 Dubois, WY 82513.
2. I have a military vehicle I am interested in selling. Who do I contact?
A: Please fill out this form: Donate an Artifact. From there, we can gather more details about your vehicle(s) and discuss the possible addition to our collection.
3. What can I find information about dining and lodging around the museum?
A: Please check out the Dubois, Wyoming Chamber of Commerce Annual Business and Visitors Guide
4. How much time does it take to visit the museum?
A: Anywhere from 2 hours to 2 days, depending on your interest level! Admission tickets are valid for two consecutive days.
5. I have some artifacts I am interested in donating to the museum. Who do I contact?
A: Please fill out this form: Donate an Artifact. From there, we can gather more details about your item(s) and discuss the possible addition to our collection.
6. Do you have meeting rooms? If so, how do I go about booking a meeting room?
A: Yes. We have two meeting rooms. Our large meeting room has a maximum capacity of 77 guests. Please email email@example.com for booking information.
7. I am hosting a group for an event and would like to bring the group by for a tour. Is this possible?
A: We are accepting private tours on a case-by-case basis. Tours will be conducted with social distancing guidelines in place. Please complete our tour request form with details of your tour request. Our director will get back to you.
8. Are you accepting large tour bus groups or school groups?
A: Awesome! Education is part of our mission! We provide school group tours on a case by case basis. Please complete our tour request form with details of your tour request.
9. What are Museum hours?
A: We are open 9:30 a.m. a.m. to 5 p.m. daily in the summer. The Museum will be open on Labor Day, Sept. 5.
10. Are you offering guided tours? How much do they cost?
A: We offer morning and afternoon guided tours. Check here for more information. The cost of a tour is included with the cost of admission.
11. Do you offer group rates?
A: Yes! Please email or call us to find out more information on group rates.
12. Is the Museum ADA compliant? What assistance is available for guests?
A: The museum has electric scooters and Rollator-style walkers available for our guests who need assistance. In addition, the entire facility is ADA-compliant with ramps and accessible facilities.
13. Do you offer Annual Memberships?
A: Yes! We offer individual annual memberships for $55 and dual memberships for $80. The purchase of a membership includes 10% off in the gift shop, unlimited admission for the year, 2 free adult guest passes, 2 free youth guest passes, and invitations to special events.